Loving God, Serving Neighbors
No matter where you are in your journey of faith, you’re welcome here.
We hope you’ll get to know us, and we’ll have the opportunity to get to know you.
St Mark’s is a diverse and welcoming community bound together by our journeys of faith in Jesus Christ. Our journeys, our questions, and our experiences are all different, but we are committed to broadening our spirituality and joy as a community.
St. Mark’s provides us with beautiful liturgy and a variety of opportunities to explore, enlarge and express our faith.
Holy Week at St Mark’s
- Holy Thursday (April 13)
- 5:30pm: Simple dinner, Washing of Hands. Watching and waiting with Christ
- Good Friday (April 14)
- 12 noon-3:00pm: Readings, poetry, simple music, and silence in the church
- 7:00pm: Worship service with music in the church
- Easter Vigil (April 15)
- 8:00pm: Worship outside and inside the church, with communion and music – ancient and wild service adapted from pre-history. After this beautiful service, please join us for a champagne reception in the St. Marks’ Community Center
- Easter (April 16)
- 8:00am: Quiet, contemplative service with communion (bread and wine) in the church
- 10:00am: Communion service with choral music and congregational singing,in the church
- 11:30am: Easter Egg Hunt, on the lawn – all children welcome!