We hope you’ll get to know us, and we’ll have the opportunity to get to know you.
St Mark’s is a diverse and welcoming community bound together by our journeys of faith in Jesus Christ. Our journeys, our questions, and our experiences are all different, but we are committed to broadening our spirituality and joy as a community.
St. Mark’s provides us with beautiful liturgy and a variety of opportunities to explore, enlarge and express our faith.
- Palm Sunday, March 29, 2015
- Palm Sunday Procession and Passion with Eucharist, 8:00 a.m.
- Palm Sunday Procession and Eucharist, 10:00 a.m.
- Monday in Holy Week, March 30, 2015
- Evening Prayer, 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday in Holy Week, March 31, 2015
- Taizé Prayer around the Cross, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday in Holy Week, April 1, 2015
- Eucharist at Valley Village, 10:30 a.m.
- Tenebrae, 7:30 p.m.
- Maundy Thursday, April 2, 2015
- Agape Eucharist and Washing of Hands, 6:30 p.m. Parish Hall
- Stripping of the Altar – Church
- Good Friday, 3 April 2015
- Stations of the Cross (traditional), noon
- The Way of the Cross (Connie White), 1:00 p.m.
- Stations of the Passion, 2:00 p.m.
- Good Friday Liturgy, 7:30 p.m.
- Holy Saturday, 4 April 2015
- The Great Vigil of Easter, 7:30 p.m.
- Reception (following)
- Easter Day – The Resurrection of Our Lord, 5 April 2015
- Rite I Eucharist, 8:00 a.m.
- Rite II Festival Eucharist, 10:00 a.m.
- Easter Egg Hunt (following)